Trithel International Consulting – Our client, a prestigious cinema company in Nigeria seeks to employ a diligent, meticulous and resourceful individual as:
Job Title: HR Training/Development & Performance Management Lead
- This individual will be reporting directly the HR Department Head, and will partner closely with key business stakeholders to establish and drive the firm wide organizational performance management agenda.
- Manage organizational performance levels by communicating performance improvement plans to individuals, teams as and when necessary through systematic identification systems.
- Provide ongoing support to ensure that performance management systems are being used to effectively manage operations work processes and individual performances and to identify and manage operational risks.
- Review and improve existing performance management systems and staff motivation/development plans.
- Lead relevant ad hoc Performance Management or HR projects and initiative.
- Develop training calendars.
- Drive and manage the development and implementation of companywide performance management systems.
- Establish key metrics to accurately define the competencies and skills required for each role/department within the organization along with individual performance mapping to set-up the KPI framework.
- Developing and conducting training’s and workshops to ensure that all performance management systems are accurately understood and exercised.
- Conduct regular performance appraisal exercises and workshops for middle to senior level management.
Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of a second class lower division degree from a reputable institution
- A masters degree in Human Resource Management and membership of Professional Associations will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in HR with over 3 years of direct experience in developing, implementing or evaluating performance appraisal systems within a structured organization.
Abilities and Skills:
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Proven leadership skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF) to: [email protected] using “HR Training/ Development & Performance Management lead ” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th May, 2019.