We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Regular inspection of site and reporting back to senior management on the running of the site
- Working alongside cleaning and security managers to ensure a high level of performance from staff
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety, Environment and Risk Management policies and procedures
- Ensure that operational expenditure for the site/s is managed within agreed budgets and identify efficiencies
- Assist with the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes for the site and manage payments to vendors where applicable.
- Oversee site responsibilities for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, critical systems, HVAC, generator and others
- Proactively develop and manage client relationships ensuring that expected service levels are achieved.
- Support the implementation of innovative programs and processes that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity.
- Comply with all requirements of the Client contract and meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators.
- Identify opportunities for improved operation to drive efficiencies (process and cost) and make recommendations to the Area Manager for consideration.
- Strong analytical, negotiation skills and presentation skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of supervisory experience facilities management or related field
- Interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills
- Candidates must possess clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents
- Highly organized with quality time management skills
- Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Property, Business or related field
N130,000 – N150,000
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2018.