Job Title: Facility Manager
His job functions include:
- Oversee the entire administrative functions of the mall.
- Ensure that all contacts (tenants, customers and prospects) with the company experience world class service delivery and excellent relationships that will lead to their being the company’s advocates.
- Use all positive social media platforms to advertise the company’s activities.
- Supervise subordinates efficiently to ensure effective and professional administration of the complex.
- Work in harmony with Vendors, Contractor, Engineers, the Consultants and other workers; ensuring the monitoring, supervision and harmonizing the entire construction work ensuring quality, speed and in line with work plan and regulatory approvals.
- Plan out a sustained marketing strategy that will facilitate awareness creation and exponential sale of shops and offices.
- Ensure the success of all activities engaged by the company by coordinating the resources and materials required for such.
- Effectively handle all enquiries relating to sale, rent or lease of shops or warehouses ensuring articulate and effective communication in line with agreed information.
- Must be a graduate of Estate Management, Civil Engineering or any related course.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of five years work experience in estate management and must have managed well-known facilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] with “Facility Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 11th June, 2018.
Note: Candidates who meet these criteria and are ready to be interviewed and eventually reside within Nnewi and its environs.
For Enquiries Call: 08120796570.