We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Surveyor
Key Job Requirements
- A good University Degree or its equivalent in Surveying & Geoinformatics
- Direct aerial surveys of specified geographical areas.
- Efficient completion of survey projects in AutoCAD to specification.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient use of HD laser scanners including registration and Point cloud processing.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Attention to details and high aptitude
- Ability to multitask with high level of creative
- Proactive personality and ability to work independently.
- Should possess at least 7-10 years post-qualification of proven work experience
- Must be Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) registered
- Experience in engineering infrastructure, highway and bridges construction.
- Must possess a practical and logical mind and a methodical way of thinking.
- Must current holding a lead role
- Proficient use of modern survey equipment with project examples.
- Locate and mark sites selected for geophysical prospecting activities.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail e.g – “Chief Surveyor”.
Application Deadline 13th July, 2018.
Note: Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.