Russell International School is a vibrant school where children are enthusiastic and motivated to achieve endless possibilities. The children are at the heart of every decision we make to ensure that they are happy, confident and that the opportunities that are provided for them are relevant to their needs both now and in the future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the maintenance, development, performance and delivery of the facilities to the school to produce an efficient service and delivery solution, maximising performance & profitability against pre-agreed targets.
- Ensuring that the team understands its duties and its role within the school
- Responsibility to adhere to budgets and plan to maximise profitability
- Meet your targets and those of the team and school as a whole
- The smooth running of the team and school as a whole
- Contribute to training and development of the team and school as a whole
- Assist Line Manager in achieving maximum customer satisfaction in accordance with school plans
- Maintain responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related legal/statutory, regulations, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations and insert as applicable e.g. Best Practice Guidelines
Day to day responsibilitiesagreed with your manager to include:
- Manage, direct and monitor facilities activities and the overall performance of the team to the school to increase efficiency and maximise performance
- Effective liaison, support and assistance with the whole of the school
- Maintain and improve mechanisms for the provision of facilities, including surveying and measuring the process, outcomes and profitability and disseminate feedback to the appropriate internal entities
- Utilise agreed systems to manage facilities functions, analysis and documenting
- The development of ongoing plans for facilities to achieve targets
- Support to all other departments with facilities related needs
- Subject to agreed criteria, recruitment, training, set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met
- Reporting (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis or as otherwise required
- Assist in developing plans for team activities to include strategy to achieve agreed targets
- Delegate authority and responsibility to team with supervision, accountability and review
- Manage and maintain contact with internal and external clients/customers
- Set an example for team members of commitment, facilities knowledge, work ethics and habits and personal character
- Maintain accurate records
- Responsibly use resources and control expenses to meet budgetary controls
- Adhere to all school policies and procedures
- Interact and co-operate with all members of the school, its suppliers and customers
- From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job role.
- You are responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with your Line Manager. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the school generally.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 7 years experience.
Job Title: Early Years / Primary Teacher
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To plan and prepare appropriately the assigned courses and lectures
- To conduct assigned classes at the scheduled times
- To demonstrate competence in classroom instruction
- To implement the designated curriculum completely and in due time
- To plan and implement effective classroom management practices
- To design and implement effective strategies to develop self-responsible/independent learners
- To promote students’ intrinsic motivation by providing meaningful and progressively challenging learning experiences which include, but are not limited to: self-exploration, questioning, making choices, setting goals, planning and organizing, implementing, self-evaluating and demonstrating initiative in tasks and projects
- To engage students in active, hands-on, creative problem-based learning
- To provide opportunities for students to access and use current technology, resources and information to solve problems
- To provides opportunities for students to apply and practice what is learned
- To engage students in creative thinking and integrated or interdisciplinary learning experiences
- To build students’ ability to work collaboratively with others
- To adapt instruction/support to students’ differences in development, learning styles, strengths and needs
- To vary instructional roles (e.g. instructor, coach, facilitator, co-learner, audience) in relation to content and purpose of instruction and students’ needs
- To maintain a safe, orderly environment conducive to learning
- To comply with requirements for the safety and supervision of students inside and outside the classroom
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 12 years experience.
Deadline: 2nd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.