Calvary Bible Church (CBC), founded on the 31st of December 1995, is the church arm of “Truth of Calvary Ministries”. Calvary Bible Church is a multi-faceted Church seeking to make an impact in the Lagos metropolis and beyond. Each Sunday with an average of 1500 attendees, the Church seeks to be focused in growth and ministry by clearly defining her vision, mission and values.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Personnel
Location: Alimosho, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide technical support for staff (network connectivity, Office 365, conference rooms, printers, screens, phones, etc.).
- Work closely with the Lead, Technology to implement proactive approaches to monitoring and reporting on network services that maximize uptime, reliability and visibility.
- Support and monitor local vendors of IT systems, including network, laptops, telecom, wireless and supporting applications.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders to understand and anticipate issues, influence technology adoption, monitor staff satisfaction levels, and address issues and concerns.
- Remain current with trends, new developments and issues in the IT industry including innovation, current technologies, compliance, cyber risks and software, hardware and licensing costs.
- Monitor and report performance issues related to services provided by third parties.
- Monitor IT services to ensure their consistent, reliable and secure delivery through active monitoring of error logs and user-reported issues.
- Responsible for the overall healthy operation of technology in the offices.
- Perform application updates, security patches and configuration changes on network hardware, services and management tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
N65,000 – N75,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 29th September, 2021.