Cash Link Leasing is a core leasing company with over 21years experience in the Nigeria market
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for supporting all aspects of IT systems and services as well as ensuring the security and integrity of computer operations and systems development in accordance with the organizations’ strategic plan.
- Maintain servers and system security according to company standards.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components.
- Conduct consistent network backup operations.
- Restricting access to unauthorized sites, downloads and users.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Providing technical support to users across the company
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person and remotely.
- Resolve network issues and escalate as appropriate.
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Provide technical assistance to project teams and undertake technical project roles when required; supporting the roll-out of new applications and solutions.
- Make decisions and proffer solutions to management based on expertise.
- Maintain and develop excellent working relationships with key suppliers, conducting dealings in a professional and appropriate manner.
- A University Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or similar field.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Proven knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own day to day activities.
- Good attention to details.
- Ability to explain complex issues to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Creative, open to new ideas and able to multi-task effectively.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 21st September, 2021.