Mar & Mor Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient candidates to join our growing organization in the capacity below:
Job Title: IT Support / ELV Trainee Engineer
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Supports Implementation Team as Project Engineer as directed, providing basic engineering support and detailed knowledge in his area of expertise;
- Assists in the development of written procedures related to the position;
- Perform other tasks related as delegated by direct manager or superior
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Priorities and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Designs, installs, configures and tests active components of Security System as directed;
- Understands and follows industry standards related to Physical Security;
- Recommend upgrades or system improvements on maintained system as required;
- Addresses product related issues with manufacturer TAC/support staff;
- Makes inquiries to multiple industry vendors and equipment providers;
- Maintains certifications and knowledge of technology developments;
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.
Application Deadline 25th August, 2021.