HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Sales Specialist
- As an IT Sales Specialist, you will be in charge of sales and business, developing relationships with new clients, making sales visits and presentations, maintaining advanced knowledge of products and services, and establishing and meeting sales goals.
IT Sales Job Duties
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
- Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research
- Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
- Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and time-sensitive sales
- Attends trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products and sales
- Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
- Assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including IT equipment and service packages
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
- Demonstrates IT equipment to highlight product benefits
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Provides technical advice after sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Marketing
- 4 – 6 years proven experience with Sales and Marketing
- Critical Thinking and Technical Skills
- Ability to Meet Goals and Work Under Pressure
- Attention to Detail.
- Knowledge of Relevant Products and Sales
- Sound Written and Verbal Communication
- Interpersonal and Negotiation skills
N300,000 – N600,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline:16th August, 2021.