Tribest Corporate Support Limited – Our client, a commercial bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Help Desk Support
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Role: Help Desk Support
Industry: Financial Institution
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support, related to computer systems, hardware, and software, networking solutions.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for answering queries and addressing system and user issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Help desk support can plan for upgrades, updates, and maintenance tasks.
- The Help desk support will work with the IT team, and will often interact with system and computer users across the company
- Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
- Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Maintain user PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
- Assist with onboarding of new users.
- Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and license users.
- Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.
- The help desk team will train users on basic system and computer functions.
- Understanding and proactively maintaining daily system performance, having the ability to troubleshoot customer problems.
- An innate follow-up and follow-through skills are all essential aspects of the help desk support’s day-to-day role.
- Act as the first point of contact when a user is facing hardware, software, or system issues.
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relate to IT issues.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Applicant must possess a BSc / HND in Computer Science or related course with;
- Must be below 27 years old
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Microsoft package skills (Excel, Presentation etc)
- Knowledge of IT networking
- 1 – 2 Years of experience as an IT support, Customer service Help Desk.
- He/She must have completed NYSC service
- Have IT, Tech related skills and knowledge.
Competences and Skills:
- Ability to find or create solutions to unexpected problems.
- Must have a tolerant and patient disposition, with strong communication skills to put frustrated users at ease
- Ability to work with multiple teams and departments, and need to be able to communicate and take ownership to ensure tasks are completed appropriately and on time.
- Ability deploy, configure, and support operating systems on desktop and mobile
- Understanding and appreciation for information security within systems and user devices.
- Strong drive to provide excellent customer service and experience, with an awareness of prioritization of tasks, stakeholders, budget, and time.
- General awareness of computer systems, PC repair, and network management
- Resourcefulness and quick-thinking nature to troubleshoot new and critical technical issues as they arise.
N75,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.