Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Executive Assistant
Reference ID: ITEA – Lagos – 001
- The IT Admin Assistant will support the IT Management team. Responsibilities will include the management of mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational/technical tasks.
- This role requires a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite and extremely fast at solving problems.
- Manage and maintain complex calendar coordination for Group Head of IT.
- Extensive Outlook calendar coordination for the Information Technology Department including project, teams, internal and external auditor meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for IT Team.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming memos, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Support projects related to IT through various applications and dashboards
- Take meeting minutes for technology related project charters and distribute accordingly
- Assist with team project coordination, maintenance, and reporting, including creation of status reports and metrics
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by IT Leadership team
- Helping prepare for meetings.
Education and Experience:
- Ordinary National Diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Should have 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply