The Tourist Company of Nigeria (“the Company”) was incorporated on 10 April 1964 as The Tourist Company of Nigeria |Limited, at that stage wholly-owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria, to acquire the Federal Palace Hotel (“the Palace Hotel”). The Palace Hotel, built at the dawn of Nigeria’s independence in 1960, was previously owned by Victoria Beach Hotel Limited, a member of the AG Leventis group. The Company was converted to a public liablity company on 20 April 1994, when it also assumd its present name. It is worth noting that the celebration of Nigeria’s independence from the United Kigdom took place in the Hotel’s Independence Hall in 1960.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Ensures stability and maximal availability of the IT infrastructure components to
the business, as well as performing all technical tasks as assigned to you.
- Ensures closure of assigned 2nd level fault resolution calls within the required SLA.
- Ensures maximum stability of IT infrastructure components by performing maintenance tasks.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of operational policies and procedures
- Executes change control, work orders as assigned within the required SLA.
- Provides assistance or adhoc training to users when required.
Education, experience and competencies required:
- Minimum of HND, BSc in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Microsoft Certified.
- 3 – 5 years relevant and IT support experience.
- Helpdesk and customer service experience
- Shift based work.
- Customer service skills
- ITIL Foundations certificate is advantageous.
- CompTIA A+ or DEL DCSE (Desktop & Portable)
- CompTIA N+ Nortel NCSS or Cisco CCNA is an added advantage
N160,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Correspondence will be entered into only with applicants who meet the requirements
Application Deadline 6th December, 2022.