Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Auditor
Reporting Line: The Head, IT Audit
Industry: Financial Services
Purpose of the Job
- To provide support in ensuring the overall security of the Bank’s enterprise infrastructure, applications, databases, digital and electronic channels and revenue assurance.
- Planning, managing and execution of IT internal audit procedures and the creation of internal audit reports on network security issues, secured application development, database security, physical/server room security, user access rights management, incident and problem management, log management, business continuity and disaster recovery planning etc.
- Participate in the review of applications to ensure data integrity, confidentiality and availability by preventing unauthorized access always
- Preparing and presenting written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to Management
- Participates in the review of network security and infrastructure to ensure that security measures put in place are adequate and strictly adhered to in order to protect the perimeter of the bank’s network
- Work closely with Lead IT Auditor to complete each audit exercise and draft audit reports to be reviewed for conclusion.
- Perform review of Income and Expense lines for Revenue Assurance
- Investigation into Information systems errors and other breaches
- Perform general ad-hoc functions as assigned
- Reviewing and reporting on the adequacy of internal controls and risks to the company’s technology network based on the approved audit plan
- Identifying and providing appropriate recommendations on risk and controls issues for improvement of the company’s IT environment
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Systems
- 3 – 5 years
- Possession of any of the following certifications will be an added advantage: CISA/CISM/CISSP/ISO27001LA/CEH
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th May, 2021.