Medecins du Monde (MdM) is an international humanitarian organization whose mission is to provide medical care for the most vulnerable populations, the world over, including France. It seeks to stimulate voluntary commitment from doctors, other health care providers, and from those whose expertise in other fields is needed for its activities, to enlist all competent support required for the achievement of its projects, and to seek at all times to encourage close working relationships with populations in its care. MdM operating in Nigeria, Borno state since October 2016.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Invitation to Tender for Supply of Multiple Kits
Employment Type: Contract
- This is an invitation to tender for the above-mentioned supply.
- In this context, MDM is looking for different service providers to meet the needs for the supply of multiple kits for its mission Base level in Nigeria, Maiduguri area, Abuja area, and Damboa area.
- A more detailed technical description of the goods and materials (kits) required for this contract is given in Annex 1.
Deadline: 21st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested bidders can download the whole Tender Pack from the link below. Bidders should send their Tender electronically (via Mail) and accompanying Tender Guarantee (also specified in the instructions to tenderers) to: [email protected]
Hand-delivered to no later than the submission deadline at the address specified below:
No. 05 Waziri Lawan Street,
Off Damboa Road, Maiduguri,
- We look forward to receiving your tender and the accompanying tender guarantee which has to be sent, by submitting a tender, you accept to receive notification of the outcome of the procedure by electronic means.
- Such notification shall be deemed to have been received by you on the date upon which the contracting authority sends it to the electronic address you referred to in your offer.
- If you decide not to submit a tender, we would be grateful