Checkoff Finance provides loan products for salary earners in approved organizations to cover gaps in their finances. The purpose of the loan is not regulated, and we are licensed to make direct deductions from salaries at source. We are in partnership with Federal Government Agencies to provide this service to their employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Officer
Location: Asokoro, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Proactively evaluating the market for investment opportunities and analyzing financial data to place Checkoff Finance at a competitive advantage.
- Proactively sourcing for new client pool, track asset performance against original projections
- Conducting market research on competitive industries, gathering market intelligence and providing valuable recommendations for Checkoff Finance to enhance portfolio management.
- Creating financial models and portfolio formulation processes that enhance return on investment of projects, financial planning and summarize performance.
- Sourcing and converting potential leads into investors; ensure high quality interaction with clients.
- Ensuring adequate communication with clients with regards to their financial needs, interests and providing sales representation when needed.
- Analyzing portfolio accounts, financial projections and advice on how to best position Checkoff Finance’s investments.
- Providing updates on financial/commercial engagement activities in order to strategically position Checkoff Finance in the local and the global market
- Developing financial documents and deliver presentations to the board, teams, partners, and potential clients
- Representing Checkoff Finance at relevant sector-specific conferences, meetups, events and ensure compliance to regulatory rules and policies.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th October, 2022.