Smash Group is a combination of almost a decade of visionary leadership, hard work and dedication from many experienced and committed men and women, aligned in the purpose-driven goal to make our world better through initiative means. Today, we are proud to be heavily invested in major sectors of the country’s economy through our subsidiaries which are essential to the Nigerian market. Our subsidiaries include SmashInvest, SmashProperty, SmashLogistics, SmashCredit, SmashRides, SmashTransport and SmashFood.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Executive
Location: Chisco Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Introduce and prioritize client needs on all our investment platforms.
- Make sales calls to qualified individuals.
- File and maintain client documents.
- Gather, organize and prepare marketing material and manage periodic mailings.
- Prospecting and contacting qualified individuals, understand their financial needs, gauge their level of investment interest, schedule appointments or send marketing material.
- Process sales orders – speak to investors to gather personal, financial information and prepare all necessary investment documents.
- Manage your clients and provide timely response to their questions and requests.
- Comply with Company policies, procedures and compliance rules and regulations.
- Plan and perform group and individual training sessions with investment banking employees.
- Projecting and meeting the company set targets both financial and performance
- Develop and handle client meetings to review current accounts and close sales with licensed bankers.
- Work on client’s investment needs and problems and delegate tasks daily.
- Maintain relationships and develop referrals from current client base post-appointment.
- Manage self and team sales planning to foster sales and attain financial results.
- Manage financial products knowledge through coursework, periodicals and self-study.
- Draft internal reports for tracking sales.
- Foster team communication to ensure investment related accountabilities completion daily.
- Handle external and internal seminars.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Ability to travel out of state for property site visits or client appointments.
- Flexible with work schedule, extra hours may be required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline:15th August, 2021.