God is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and materials to identify shortages
- Ensure stock is adequate for all distribution request and can cover direct demand
- Record all deliveries to reconcile inventory
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus
- Including other duties that may be assigned by supervisor
- B.Sc / HND (Minimum 2.2 / Lower Credit) from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Certificate in Accounting / numeric field will be added advantage.
- The position currently exist in our: Iyana Ipaja, Asaba, Ajah, Festac.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 3rd September, 2021.