Mart Global, a manufacturing company in Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- The Internal auditor would be responsible for auditing the company’s entire transactions from time to time.
- The role willalso be responsible for monitoring both in-flow and out-flow of materials.
- In addition, this role will take valuation of stock taking exercises and possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgment.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Ensure document processing and preparation of audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Ensure the performance and control of the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain,analyseand evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Ensure the preparation and presentation of reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
Person Specification / Qualification
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc or HND in Accounting
- Must have 2 to 5 years work Experience in similar role.
- Must reside in Lagos.
Total compensation for the position is N100,000.00 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Internal Auditor 1” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2021.