Costarchem Nigeria is a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Internal Auditor is responsible for the examination and analysis of business records accounting systems, financial statements and company assets to evaluate relevant risks, determine financial status and operating performance, and prepare audit reports with recommendations to manage risk and improve business results for identified business units.
- Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
- Scrutinize and examine financial statements, expenses reports, inventory, financial data, budgeting, accounting practices and risk assessments.
- Identify reportable issues, the suitability of internal controls and the scope of risk.
- Identify and recommend ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues, and improve profits.
- Identifying audit scope and developing annual plans within the organization.
- Present comprehensive and complete report of audit results and communicate findings to the management.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved.
- Carry out independent, objective assurance and consulting function, adding value and improving company’s operations.
- B.Sc in Accounting or related field.
- Candidates should have 3 – 5 years audit experience and a problem-solving mentality with the ability to analyse situations and develop innovative solutions.
- Candidate must be professional and proactive.
- Have a strong communication and report writing skills.
- Good critical thinking skills to gather data and make informed decisions.
- Excellent knowledge of Corporate Finance, Financial Software, Audit and Legal Compliance.
- Documentation Skills, Attention to Detail, Reporting Research Results, Thoroughness, Presentation Skills.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th August, 2022.