Spectrum Microfinance Bank is a customer centric retail financial institution driven by technology; licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to support economic growth and development through microfinancing. Spectrum Microfinance Bank offers savings, loan and investment opportunities to a wide range of customers with the aim of creating self sufficient individuals and sustainable businesses. Our satisfaction is derived in the transformation of every community we represent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct regular internal audit of the bank, assist in reconciliation and the analysis of transactions.
- Conduct investigations on alleged irregularities/fraud.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly recorded, summarized and reported accordingly whilst protecting theconfidentiality of records and information gained as part of exercising professional duties and use discretions in sharing such information within legal confines.
- Lead and coordinate internal audit missions and Prepare report of audit missions
- Ensure timely regulatory reporting and any other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Head of Internal Audit.
- Assist in monitoring the business function of the branches and reporting all material findings and preparing appropriate recommendations for corrective actions.
- Ensure proper safeguarding of the Bank’s assets and its effective utilization.
- Any other job as assigned by the Audit manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 5 years relevant work experience.
N100,000 – N110,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates with no previous MFB Audit experience need not apply
Application Deadline 19th October, 2021.