Sifax Group is one of Africa’s fastest growing multinational corporations with diverse interests in Maritime, Aviation, Haulage & Logistics, Oil & Gas and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an experienced Internal Audit Manager to join our diverse team
- In this role, you will be responsible for the development, review and proper application of audit procedures and oversee audit compliance programs.
As an Internal Audit Manager, your responsibilities are outlined below:
- Assist the Head, Audit in developing yearly Internal Audit Plan for the company
- Review general Ledger of the subsidiaries for accuracy
- Review specialized reports of revenue, cost, liability and asset across the group
- Ensure compliance monitoring and formulation of practical recommendations for the improvement of controls, processes and information
- Investigate violations to the Company’s operational procedures and advising on preventive and remedial actions
- Participate inthereviewandupdateofthecompany’sinternalcontrolpolicies, procedures and standards
- Monitor and report on the implementation status of audit recommendations
- Review of team members’ reports
- Review financial statements of the company
- Plan, supervise and execute audits and reviews as contained in the audit plan or as requested by Management
- Evaluate the organization’s internal controls for effectiveness and improvement
- Organize and present meaningfully detailed audit reports to management
- Review of administrative, financial,operational transactions to ensure that associated expenses are wholly, reasonably, exclusively and necessarily incurred for the organization’s benefit and assigned projects
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by HOD.
What are we looking for?
- First Degree in a relevant discipline preferably Finance / Accounting / Business Administration / Social Sciences / Humanities
- ACA/ACCA Professional Qualification
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in an audit/ risk management role.
- Excellent understanding of the company’s processes, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge of business controls and auditing techniques/procedures
- Knowledge of risk management and regulatory guidelines
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Deep operational system and control assessment skills
- Working knowledge of business processes
- Supervisory and Coaching Skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Power point).
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Objectivity and attention to details
- Compliance investigation and report writing skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills – written and spoken
- Good leadership and team building skills
N350,000 – N400,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates who meet the deadline will be considered for the next phase of the exercise
Application Deadline 12th December, 2022.