Orient Global Manufacturing Limited – We are a manufacturing company dealing on raw materials for over 10 years now.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit and Compliance Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing the training, organization, scheduling, and task assignment for auditing staff.
- Developing compliance auditing plans based on thorough research on studies conducted by government agencies and professional organizations.
- Conducting, managing, and overseeing external and internal audits.
- Reviewing all relevant programs and activities affected by industry regulations, including records, reports, and software.
- Analyzing potential risks within the company and its practices to avoid possible compliance issues.
- Tracking reported company violations and the responses and plans regarding these allegations.
- Analyzing existing compliance records and making all necessary updates.
- Compiling reports on the results of external and internal audits and presenting these reports to the relevant supervisors and department heads.
- Recommending and implementing changes to address procedures and practices that are not compliant with industry regulations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 0 – 1 year work experience.
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using job role as the subject of he email.
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2021.