Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern – PCT / M&E Generalist
Locations: Bayelsa (10), Edo (5), Lagos (4)
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will Support the State Office Technical Team with optimal linkage and enrolment rates for identified HIV positive adult, adolescent and pediatric clients and participate in the generation and use of data for analysis to guide decision making for program improvement at state and facility levels.
- They will also support the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities for the state office and work with others in the state office and local implementing partners to ensure that state monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the donor and project’s M&E needs.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS with a minimum of 1 year post national youth service experience in clinical care
- Or Registered Nurse / Midwife / B.Sc Nursing with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- BS / BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant Degree with 1 – 3 years relevant experience in Monitoring and Evaluation or data management.
Application Closing Date
28th May 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview