Sotvic Investments Limited was established on the 9th of July 2012, and is a wholly Nigerian owned company. The company is to carry on the business of general contractor, general supplier, trading, marketing, procurement of goods and services, and financial and investment advisory service.
We have offices which are located in Lagos, and are currently in the process of opening another office in Port Harcourt, River State. The board have vast experience in Oil and Gas, Financial services and Investments and have worked with major companies in Nigeria and Fortune 500 companies in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records.
- Research and gather documentation on company position in the industry.
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks.
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information; oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers.
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed.
- Assist in preparing quotations, bids, Tenders, etc. of clients
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files.
- Run general industry related errands.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Undergraduate or Awaiting NYSC
- Degree in Computer Science or any IT related Degree
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic and willing to learn.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover letter to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: 17th August, 2021.