Brisktrade Offshore is a leading indigenous company established to provide technical solutions to the Nigerian Oil & Gas, Marine, Energy, and Manufacturing Industries. We provide reliable, cutting-edge services from simple or advanced engineering solutions to Integrity Management and Repairs of Oil and Gas assets through to lifetime extension and decommissioning. Our customers rely on us to have reliable data and specialist solutions to manage their assets and we strive to work collaboratively with clients to share best practices, challenge the status quo, and develop innovative solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation and Control Engineer
- The Instrumentation & Control engineer will perform tasks assigned independently with minimum guidance.
- Work is periodically reviewed by the Senior/Principal Instrumentation & Control Engineer for accomplishment of objectives.
- Preparation of Instrumentation engineering deliverables including Specifications, Instrument Datasheets, Logic Diagrams, etc.
- Carryout sizing calculations for Control Valves, Flow Meters, Pneumatic & Hydraulic Power Systems
- Instrument cable voltage drop & Intrinsically Safe Circuit Calculations
- Preparation of Fire & Gas Detectors & Alarm Device Datasheets
- Produce Systems Vendors’ modifications Scopes of Work documents
- Carryout onshore and offshore site surveys as required
- Attend interface meetings with Clients and Vendors to progress design scopes
- Review Instrumentation and Control Systems Vendors offers, prepare Vendor Technical Clarifications and prepare Technical Bid Evaluation reports.
- Inter-disciplinary document comments and reviews
- Provide inputs and review of engineering drawings including Instrument Location Plans, Cable & JB Schedules, Cable Routing Layouts, Instrument Installation Details, Process / Pneumatic Hook-Ups, Interconnection Diagrams, Loop Diagrams, Fieldbus Segment Diagrams, Interconnection Diagrams, Instrument Loop Diagrams, Instrument Design
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Instrumentation & Control Engineering with 5-10 years experience in detailed engineering and design of Instrumentation & Control works for Oil & Gas projects in similar position
- The candidates should have hands on experience of multi-disciplinary projects in Concept, FEED and Detail Engineering of field Instrumentation, Control & Monitoring and Safety Shutdown Systems, including DCS, ESD and F&G, in the onshore / offshore O&G and petrochemical environment.
- Additionally, a practical design knowledge of Telecommunication Systems including CCTV, ACS, PA/GA, Control Systems Networks, Local Area Networks and Telephone Systems is desirable.
- Experience in multinational oil and gas companies like Shell, Mobil, etc.
- Fully familiar with relevant international codes, standards and recommended practices such as ISA, NEC, NFPA, BS API, IEC, etc.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively when managing multiple tasks. Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast paced multi-disciplinary team environment
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, initiative and analytical skills
- Good oral and written English skills able to produce fluent Documents, Reports, and Technical.
- Should have hands on experience in INTOOLS (SPI) software. Working knowledge of AVEVA instrumentation and SP3D preferred
- Working knowledge of Nigerian Oil industry Standards preferred
- Competent to carry out the Design activity in the Design-Check-Approve-Authorize cycle, and to Check the technical deliverables of designers
- General knowledge of other related disciplines
Rewards and Benefits
- A competitive all inclusive salary for the right candidate
- Medical cover.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th January, 2023.