ZUMA Health Trust Limited is an indigenous Health Maintenance Organization Z(HMO) registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Registration. No. 371089. We are accredited by National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) with registration number 028.
In 2014, we increased and fully paid up our share capital to the tune of four hundred and five million naira) N405,000,000 and have since been re -accredited as a National HMO by NHIS to provide Health Insurance Services in Nigeria.
We are a major player in the social health insurance industry. We play a prominent role in servicing Public Sector clients through various NHIS schemes. We have also expanded our service to a growing number of Private Sector and Individual clients through our unique Customer Value Proposition. We are well positioned to meet immediate clientele needs and the ever evolving challenges of business environment in managed healthcare in any part of the country and beyond.
Our company boasts of a team of highly skilled, experienced, committed and qualified professionals, and we operate zonal offices in all the six geo -political zones of the country. With over 700 partner providers spread across Nigeria, and many others in various parts of the world, you can be rest assured that here and beyond, your health concerns are resolved.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
- Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Good knowledge of Databases, Oracle, Statistics or epidemiological tools such as SPSS etc.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience post NYSC
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience preferably in an HMO
- Attendance of relevant courses seminars and workshops
- Not more than 35 years old.
- Post-graduate qualification in Computer science, ICT or related field.
- Certification in or professional membership of ICT related bodies
- Certification, membership of health, management or related bodies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CV only) to: [email protected] with the subject line of the email stating (the Position Applied For – Your Full Name). E.g (Information Technology Manager – Omoniyi Zara).
Note: Applications without the advised subject line will not be considered.
Application Deadline 27th August, 2021.