Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Industrial Relations Manager
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Reports to: HR Director SSA
- Want to empower people to be their best? As a Industrial Relations Manager with Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to take working life here to the next level.
- You’ll guide resourcing, organization design and succession planning.
- You’ll strengthen a results-orientated culture. Above all, you’ll question and challenge the status quo, finding new ways to drive employee engagement.
- Partnering a with the factory leadership you’ll enable managers to get the very best out of their team.
- You’ll develop people and teams that deliver outstanding performance.
- You’ll create people plans.
You’ll Love it Because
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before.
- You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to hear your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Industrial & Labor Relations:
- Managing relationships with the union & ensuring that the company’s treatment of employees is consistent with its core business values & objectives
- Investigating & resolving complex or critical industrial relations issues in a timely & effective manner
- Analyzing employee feedback across all levels on a regular basis & revising people programs & policies to generate more positive outcomes.
- Handling complaints, managing grievance procedures & facilitating counselling in conjunction with other stakeholders
You’ll Succeed Because
- You understand both business and people.
- You love working with multinational customers.
- A natural relationship builder, you’re flexible, adapting your style when needed.
- You’re empathetic but focused on delivering results.
- You’re also courageous, you challenge others and influence them about the things that matter.
- An experienced HR professional, you’re a creative problem solver.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, you juggle competing priorities successfully.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply