HCD-RoyalConnect Ltd, is a wholly indigenous firm, licensed by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment. Our main business is that of Manpower Training and Development, Recruitment, Outsourcing and Consulting, Payroll Management, Talent Management and providing HR Support Solution to Organizations.
We provide bespoke business solutions which make it possible for our Clients to advance their business intersts and stay well ahead in their various markets. Our partnership with clients has resulted in greater business efficiency, increased productivity and smarter business operations, while constantly being on the look-out for innovations to adopt and propose to our clients so as to help them develop a specific and productive solution that delivers value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Indigenous Accountant
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 4 – 10 years work experience.
- You must be qualified with accounting skills and most have quality experience with payroll.
- You must live within or close to surulere, lagos.
- You must be able to work late once in a while.
N60,00 – N80,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV urgently to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2021.