ITX Telecoms is a telecommunications company that provides strategic design and development of Information Technology services to a wide variety of industries, which vary, from educational, healthcare, manufacturing, transport and a lot more.We are a group of Pioneering computer Engineering Professionals with a vision to enhance the value of life through the adept use and implementation of technological advancements in the areas of communication, internet service provision, business automation, intelligence, and also ICT services.
We offer relevant and cost effective solutions delivered using international best practices coupled with a local knowledge and based on our understanding of the diverse needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Independent Sales Associate
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for an outgoing and target-driven independent sales associate to present our services to customers and persuade them to make purchases.
- The independent sales associate’s responsibilities include building and sustaining strong working relationships with customers, promptly submitting purchase orders for processing, and continually meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Generating leads and scheduling face-to-face meetings with potential and existing customers.
- Traveling to potential and existing customers’ homes or places of business to present company products and convince customers to make purchases.
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Providing exceptional after-sales service to customers by contacting them to inquire into whether they are satisfied with company products.
- Monitoring industry competition by researching competitors’ products, pricing, and product success.
- Attending industry events to network and build relationships with potential customers.
- Negotiating pricing and other terms of sale with suppliers and vendors.
- Filling out the necessary paperwork and obtaining customers’ signatures to finalize each sale.
- HND or University Degree.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Certification in Sales / Marketing is advantageous.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proven sales experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- The ability to work independently.
- The ability to travel between customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes with Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th October, 2021.