Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited is an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
What Duties Will You Have?
- The day-to-day management of the ICT department, as well as support and move forward the implementation of the organization’s ERP system.
- Ensure maximum up time and effective connectivity on all data and communication infrastructure in the organization
- Design, deploy and troubleshoot Microsoft SharePoint software tools and resources for digitization of business operations
- Ensure financial controls and processes for ICT are established which can be independently audited.
- Manage information technology and computer systems (Network infrastructure)
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Run regular checks on network and data security
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Develop and implement IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Design training programs and workshops for team members and staff
- Run and share regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Oversee and determine timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
What Skills Must You Have?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years’ practical experience in a large organization with similar business and operational ICT functions, two years of which should have been gained at a managerial level.
- Be educated to degree level with a relevant professional qualification. Project management skills and experience in transitioning business processes from stand-alone semi-computerized systems to fully networked computerized systems are essential.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft SharePoint software tools and is able to teach the same to peers and subordinates
- Proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint Business solutions (Power Apps, Teams, Microsoft Outlook etc)
- Good and independent knowledge of IT security systems (Servers, Antivirus deployment, VPN networking)
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Experience leading and managing IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
- Ability to manage communication systems and associated infrastructure (Internet Service Providers, Audio visual systems and conferencing, zoom integration, Intercom systems)
- Ability to prioritize and delegate associated task
- Ability to influence and lead a team in order to understand and execute management objective
- Good communication skills in English is a prerequisite.
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
NGN 100,000 – 180,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to “Human resources & Admin” via: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th June, 2021.