JohnWood Hotel (by Bolton) is a new five-star luxury hotel in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria. At JohnWood Hotel, we are on a mission to create remarkable experiences for our guests by offering first-class hospitality services blended with elegance.
We strive to offer the highest standard of service and provide our staff with an engaging environment that inspires creativity and freedom to deliver services beyond the expectations of our guests and at the same attain job satisfaction.
We seek extraordinary team players and staffers who are hungry to build exceptional careers in the hospitality industry to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC (Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning) Technician
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Additionally responsible for preventative maintenance, plant operations, repairs and minor modifications to the Air handling units and fixed fans.
- Reports to the Engineering shift in charge of the Chief engineer.
- HVAC (Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning) technician is primarily responsible for the repair and maintenance of HVAC and refrigerant units of the hotel.
- Diploma Holder in Engineering, Maintenance Vocational Schooling or any related area.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Cold Storage, Chilled Water plant, FAHU (Fresh Air Handling Unit), FCU (Fan Coil Unit) and AHU (Air Handling Unit), with minimum 2 – 4 years experience, hotel industry person will be preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.