Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Engineer
Job ID: HOT082MZ
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- An HVAC Engineer will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of all refrigeration and air conditioning equipment in the hotel in other to ensure a well-maintained property to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience, whilst also ensuring that the HVAC systems are in constant perfect working condition.
- As an Engineering Team Member, you would also be called when needed to multi-task in other sections
What will I be doing?
As an HVAC Engineer, you will support the Engineering Team to ensure that engineering and maintenance operations within the hotel, including general property maintenance, energy conservation, are working properly and to standard. Specifically, an HVAC Engineer will perform the following tasks and more to the highest standards:
- Perform quality checks to ensure systems are working safely and efficiently.
- Carry out maintenance check on the HVAC systems
- Plan, control and follow-up the execution of planned preventive maintenance and break down maintenances and actively participate in the renovation projects
- Installation of HVAC components
- Maintain and perform repair on all refrigeration equipment and perform troubleshoot on all HVAC equipment and repairs of all coolers.
- Audits all HVAC system and collect data, perform periodic evaluation and monitor all log books and manage all change processes and resolve all issues.
- Monitor resources and ensure optimal utilization of the HVAC system to achieve customer’s objectives.
What are we looking for?
An HVAC Engineer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in similar role in a 5star hotel
- Must have worked with 500 tonnes centrifugal chiller capacity (water cooled) for a minimum of 5 years
- Must have worked with commercial type of AHU for a period not less than 5 years
- Must have logical reasoning capabilities and bale to use initiatives.
- Have good understanding of building and construction
- Must be details oriented and have sound customer service skills.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of central AC system, cooling towers, fan coil, chill water pump and commercial type of cold rooms and freezers and commercial type of extractor
- Must be capable of working without supervision and within established time frame
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply