At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Organization: SE CEO
Business Unit: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
- We are looking for an outstanding professional for a Human Resources Manager role based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Reporting to the Head of HR for the Hub and the Managing Director, this position serves as the focal point for ensuring strategy and execution of HR initiatives and projects in the country.
How You’ll Make an Impact – Challenging and Future Oriented
- Act as a key part of the leadership team, taking a strategic view across the organization and working closely with the Head of HR to ensure the People Agenda is aligned to the wider strategic agenda
- Help shape the culture and values of the organization and bring these to life within the business going forward
- Act as a true business partner to the executive management and their leadership team, providing expert consultancy in organizational effectiveness and design as well as leadership and employee engagement
- Applies global guidelines to local regulations, e.g., labour law
- Responsible for local HR matters in the Country (Country-specific topics and execution in Country) as defined in the HR blueprint, e.g., income decisions, separations, structural changes
- Responsible for HR budget in the Country
- A trusted Business Partner for Business Areas and Functions – focusing on guiding on complex HR topics
- Gain credibility at the most senior levels and influence across all areas of the organization
- Responsible for the strategic HR partnering across Nigeria business driving the People Agenda across the region
- Deploys and implements HR strategy, policy & guidelines
- Implements people strategy as defined by the HUB incl. strategy deployment together with HR Business Partners / Consultants
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College / University
- At-least 5+ years of HR management/leadership experience.
- Ability to successfully aligning the People strategy to business strategy
- “Business curious”, with an outward-facing mind-set to clearly understand the big picture
- Strong leadership skills, able to coach, develop and mentor as well as taking touch people decisions to ensure the highest standards
- A pragmatic and flexible style, able to influence and build effective partnerships
- Able to take a top-level strategic view but also happy to work in a hands-on manner when needed.
- Successful track record of operating commercially and executing plans effectively
- High level of intercultural sensitivity and the ability to partner confidentially and professionally with senior managers in numerous countries
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply