Aladdin is a digital banking startup that launched in January 2021. The company provides savings, bill payments and loan services via it’s mobile app. The company is led by Mr Darlington Onyeagoro as the Co-Founder & MD/CEO. Currently, more than 20,000 users have downloaded the Aladdin app on Google Playstore as at April 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Keep job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant legal rules and regulations for all positions.
- Develop training and performance management programs that ensure all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manage a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences.
- Manage monthly payroll for all employees.
- Create and update the compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys.
- Handle investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts.
- Enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Support organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management / Personnel Management
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification (CIPM) would be an added advantage
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Experience in all required statutory deductions in Nigeria.
- Must possess 3-5 years’ work experience in Human Resources/Administration
- Employee Engagement, Communications, and Negotiation Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 3rd September, 2021.