Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI) is an international development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 80 countries.
Our development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Job Code: 6128
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reports to: Head-Human Resources
Duties and Responsibilities
This is a HR Generalist role with a broad range of knowledge across all HR functions. H/She will provide excellent and prompt services to all internal and external stakeholders on HR related matters. They include:
- Ensure all employees are registered with relevant insurance bodies.
- Conduct Due Diligence, Reference & Background checks and ensure collection of staff documentation.
- Ensure that all staffing documentation submitted complies with donor, company, project and established requirements.
- Support all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews.
- Provide advice on salary and related benefits, travel, entitlements, other allowances, and incentives based on contractual status and in line with HR policies.
- Provide guidance to Line Managers and Business Leaders on HR policies, ensuring the right interpretation are applied in managing human resources.
- Support in developing learning solutions for the employee that would address gaps identified and improve efficiency.
- Support in the selection process in line with established policies, ethical guidelines and prepare recruitment report to facilitate decision-making by hiring managers.
- Ensure legal compliance of HR regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required.
- Maintain database Management using Excel, RMS, TAMIS-PRO and other approved platforms.
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- A complete understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Management or related fields.
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in human resources management.
- Additional training/certification in Human Resource will be an added advantage.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd July, 2021.