4 Quarters Consultants Limited – We offer comprehensive business, IT & digital marketing services to help businesses reassess & enhance their performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Administration Manager
- Prepares budget of Human Resources operations.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
- To operate an open-door policy for the achievement of sound and acceptable two-way communication arrangement which enhance the quality of relationships between the management and its employees, so that the environment in which people work is attractive, efficient and vibrant contributing significantly to success.
- Provide office support services to Factories in the area of cleaning, telephone and similar operations so that activities can be conducted effectively and efficiently to fulfil the stringent requirements to retain Scotts as a quality employer and a good corporate citizen.
- Identifies individual and group training & development gaps in the Factories and Company; arrange appropriate programs, including meaningful documentation, and guide employees in pursuit of self-development/programs to enhance overall capability towards efficiency and high productivity.
- Co-ordinate job description and objective setting process and implement effective appraisal exercises aimed at identifying needs, and assure appropriate compensation system.
- Stimulate employee understanding of, as well as implement company’s disciplinary procedures to ensure orderly environment and to enhance a high degree of productivity.
- To carry out effective administration of the company’s welfare scheme including the provision and maintenance of personal protective equipment, gardening and cleaning in order to ensure compliance with Company’s regulations and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and promote a high level of morale among all employees.
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Conducts wage surveys within labour market to determine competitive wage rate.
Education and /or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) Business Administration / IRPM. CIPM, MIN from four-year college or university; or Eight to Ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- IRPM. CIPM, MIN certification preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
24th August, 2021.