Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Good Knowledge in recruitment process (job adverts, resumes screening, shortlisting candidates for interviews, preparing job descriptions).
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Monitor Staff performance.
- Review the employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Work closely with various departments, assist department heads to understand and implement policies procedures.
- Communicates with HMO for quality medical services.
- Coordinate with training centers for employee development and follow up until receiving training certificates.
- Monitor the time, attendance and leaves.
- Monitor the manpower movement (new joiners, leavers, transfers, etc).
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource or related field.
- Minimu of 2 – 4 years of cognate experience as an HR Officer in an Oil & Gas Company.
- Must be resident of Apapa or its environs.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Employee relations.
- Communication skills.
- Teamwork skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using ‘HR Officer’ as the mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 5th September, 2021.