Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a multinational Engineering company that distributes and supports construction machines, power systems and material-handling equipment. The company provides its customers with comprehensive solutions backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of its local markets. Its service centers are equipped to perform total overhauls, through its qualified service engineers, with necessary diagnostic and repair tools, which can be dispatched at any time to customers.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the HR Manager, you will provide support in all human resource functions.
- These include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
- The aim is to ensure that the organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skill and experience, and that training and development opportunities are available to colleagues to enhance their performance and achieve the company’s business aims.
- Degree-qualified, you must have 2+ years of human resource experience and must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner.
- You must be able to prioritise and plan work activities as to use time efficiently and must be organised, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- You must be proficient in MS Office.
- You must possess strong interpersonal skills and must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications & CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th May, 2022.