Smartkraft Projects Limited – Smartkraft is a company whose business cut across, Medical Supplies, Security Equipment, Procurement services etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration or relevant field
- 1 – 3 years work experience
- Additional HR training will be a plus
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
Below N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 6th September, 2021.