Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- HR Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resources functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
- Ensure office space, installations and equipment are maintained.
- In charge of all employee matters.
- Performance Management
- Staff exit procedure
- Prepare salary schedule
- Learning and Development.
- Leave management.
- Provides payroll information by collecting necessary supportive documents
- Staff induction and Onboarding Process
- Candidates must be a Graduate from a reputable institution.
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 year experience.
- Must leave in Ikorodu or within proximity to Ikorodu.
- Must not be more than 35 years old.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th September, 2021.