Prestige Globals Limited (PGL) – We work in all aspects of Human Resources management and administration including Financial Planing, Business consulting, transformation,cost reduction,due diligence and training in order to create sustainable value for the organizational goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Ungwan rimi, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- To us, an HR Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR Manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
- The job of HR Manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR Manager job description and specification.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Source and recruit HR Managers with Workable’s Boolean search cheat sheets.
- Assess relevant qualifications with our HR Manager interview questions.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th August, 2021.