Digitalent HUB is an Enterprise Technology HUB, with primary focus of leveraging technology to build business and social impact solution, with the guarantee of maximizing the wealth of our stakeholders. We build community, platforms and products as well as provide digital solution for businesses. Its our ambition to offer young people platform to acquire new technology skills as well as partner young bright mind to build high impact social impact venture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create and put into action HR initiatives and strategies that are in line with the overall business plan.
- Improve ties between management and employees by responding to requests, grievances, or other issues.
- Control the hiring and hiring process.
- Support present and future company demand through growing, involving, inspiring, and preserving human capital.
- Maintain the benefits and pay schedule.
- Analyze the training requirements for a program and keep an eye on it.
- Report to management and use HR indicators to assist in decision-making
- Always maintain legal compliance while managing human resources.
- Create and keep track of the organization’s overall HR strategies, methods, tactics, and procedures.
- Cultivate a supportive workplace.
- Managing and maintaining a setup that promotes optimum performance.
- Degree with a Human Resource background.
- 3 – 5 years post qualification experience in related field
- Proven experience in real estate transactions.
- Has experience setting goals and meeting targets.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Self-motivated and driven.
N75,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th January, 2023.