WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract – Mid-Senior Level
Duration: 6 months
- Take part in accident / incident investigation
- Participate in HSE Risk Management and Occupational Safety Risk Assessment
- Assist the engineering and management teams in the Risk Management process (i.e. HAZOP, HAZID, Hazard and Effect Management Process, Risk Assessment, etc.)
- HSE reporting system and data reporting.
- Provide necessary support to ensure that HSE plans and procedures are developed and implemented throughout the entire project life
- Participate in pre-construction survey, identify safety criticalities and environmental sensitive areas and design mitigation measures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply