Tsachal Limited is a leading consulting company in Nigeria servicing the oil and gas industry since 2010. We are into HSEQ consultancy (Studies, Certification of Facilities, Emission and Discharge monitoring); Training; and Engineering services. We have expanded our services to include Marine services (OVID inspections, suitability surveys, marine investigations) and presently provides NLNG (Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Company Limited )with these marine services. You can count on our cost efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Advisor
Job No: HSEACD03721
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers (with projects in Lagos and offshore)
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications / Requirements for this role:
- First degree (minimum second class lower) in any Engineering field.
- NEBOSH IGC and ISO 14001:2015 required.
- Certification on Noise measurements and controls or Certification on Oil and Gas Production safety would be a great advantage.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Self motivated, good drive and passion for excellence.
- 5 years post-graduation experience.
- Knowledgeable and being able to undertake JRAs, Incident Investigations, Fire prevention/ risk evaluation, Basic noise measurements.
- Functional knowledge on measurements of hazardous substances, gas testing and monitoring, Ergonomics assessments, Noise measurements and controls.
- Design and Implementation of Management Systems, HSE assessments of production operations, Lead internal audits.
- Knowledgeable and being able to undertake basic measurements of hazardous substances, Gas testing and monitoring, Basic ergonomics assessments,
- Basic HSE assessment of production operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th August, 2021.