Intuivar – Our client is an indigenous Transport and Logistics company based in Lagos that is going through restructuring and is strategically positioned to expand its operations across Nigeria. The organization needs to fill the position below that have created as a result of its ongoing restructuring:
Job Title: HR Officer
Job Level: N/A
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing support in the various human resource functions, which includes recruitment, staffing, learning and development, performance mentoring and employee counseling.
- Oversee the health and safety of all employees
- Maintain current knowledge of Nigerian Labor Law
- Ensure meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations
- Maintaining, keeping and updating staff records for future reference according to policy using HR Software’s.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Assisting in managing various HR projects in line with HR objectives.
Qualification and Experiences
- HND, B.Sc. in Human Resource, Social Sciences or related disciplines. M.Sc. will be an advantage.
- Membership of the CIPM or any other professional HR related qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC Human Resource Management experience
Knowledgeable in various HR:
- Keen attention to details and strong sense of confidentiality
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Competency in MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Must have completed NYSC
- Critical thinking
- Knowledge of labor act, and other related laws and regulations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th January, 2020.