Imperial Phoenix is a groundbreaking and synergetic HR consulting company in Nigeria that leverages on emerging HR technologies to ensures that organisations get the best of HR services. The aim is to develop resources with critical skills needed in evolving new frontiers in the African economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking to employ committed and approachable HR Officers with outstanding administrative and communication skills.
- He/She must be reliable with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintains knowledge of HR trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law and recommends changes in policy & practices
- Provides advice and assistance on policies, procedures, legislation, and enterprise agreements and plays a major role in work review and change processes.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Develop training and development programs
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issue
- Must be able to write a comprehensive report at the end of training sessions and meetings.
- Conceptualize and develop proposals, reports, reviews and other documents for projects spanning from inception to implementation and completion.
- Manage all customer communication and maintain effective relationships with all.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Collaborate with department heads to understand skills and competencies, to develop competency framework relevant to achieve the organizational mission, ensure linkage to the compensation structure as well as the recruitment and hiring process.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts
- Develop a competency matrix by consulting with team leads to manage a training plan that details required training and ensure outcomes are appropriately measured and reported on.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least 3 – 4 years of human resource management experience required. HR Certification is an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations as well as public sector related practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent diplomatic and problem-solving skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter, CV and copies of all academic certificates in one document to: [email protected] using REF: 0803 and the Job position applied as the subject of the email.
- Applications should be addressed to the HR Department and must include a cover letter, CV and copies of all academic certificates in one document.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with IPC. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applications received after this closing date and time will not be considered.
Application Deadline: 23rd August, 2021.