CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
With over 400 highly skilled personnel, we have excellent competencies in striving sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Government Agencies, and Oil & Gas/Utilities. As a diverse end-to-end logistics solutions provider, we offer a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace, with the final objective of safely and promptly delivering all our customers consignments as expected.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate HR Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- File Management- Ensure an effective record and file management system of the department’s records i.e. performance evaluation, employee discipline, employment & interview, leave, training, timesheets etc. Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files. Archiving etc
- Monitor; track and update the confirmation database records as applicable
- Attendance and absence management
- Departmental Reports-Generate the required weekly, monthly, quarterly, exception, bi-annual and annual reports/presentation.
- HR Communication. Assists or prepares correspondence. Draft memos, and other reports as appropriate.
- Exit Management. Documentation to the respective separated employee’s record as applicable.
- Maintains a record of separated personnel exit checklist.
- Prepares necessary documentation for conducting background investigations (educational and previous employer where applicable).
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 2 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 9th July, 2021.