M-P Infrastructure Limited is a leading infrastructure development and management company. We focus on Renewable Energy, Power, Water, Communication and Technology, offering the entire value chain of solutions from design and construction to operation and maintenance.
We have almost a decade of experience in the Nigerian market and have expanded our service reach by opening up facilities in Ghana, Cameroon, Zambia, Cote d’Ivoire, Rwanda and South Africa. Our business model is focused on bridging Africa’s infrastructure deficit. In partnership with some of the leading global equipment manufacturers, we are improving the standards of locally driven infrastructure development across the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager (Generalist)
- Drive achievement of company results via people operations/ performance management.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures that promote company culture and vision.
- Ensures aligning of policies, processes, workflows, and systems etc. to the business needs.
- Oversee the entire HR processes for the business.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience as HR Manager position
- Minimum of a First Degree
- Relevant professional HR certifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th July, 2022.