HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for smart and proactive HR Interns
- Assistingwith the process of recruitment, including vetting candidates, assisting with interviews, and issuing employment contracts.
- Writing and submitting reports on general HR activities
- Overseeing HR events and meetings and coordinating management-employee communications
- Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital, and electronic employee records, including holiday and sickness leaves
- Processing payroll and assisting with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits
- Supporting HR-related training programs, workshops, and seminars
- Entering clients’/ candidatesdata into the computer database
- Coordinating logistics for new hire orientations
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years experience as an HR Assistant or related position
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of computer applications (All MS packages) and HR-specific software programs
- Working knowledge of HR functions and best practices
- Knowledge of employment law and human resources responsibilities
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2021.