Reuxville Homes is a dynamic Real Estate Service provider in Victoria Island , Lagos, with the sole aim of bridging the gap between the problems and solutions of the real estate industry. It was incepted 10 years ago and has remained dynamic to stay relevant in the industry over the years, with each passing year, Reuxville adds a distinct solution to its portfolio while increasing the amount of properties within its purview. The inception of Reuxville saw to it being a player in the shortlet branch of real estate, but as the years go by, the need to improve on the industry as well as a hunger and passion for more has led the company to expand its portfolio of services.
Over the past decade, Reuxville has been led by the able hands of our CEO who is assisted by our agile foot soldiers of passionate, young intellectuals, this gives us the perfect blend of the tenacity and structure that comes with the old and the innovation that comes with the new generation. Reuxville is indeed becoming a force to be reckoned with in the real estate industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeper
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures.
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area.
- Making beds and changing linens.
- Washing windows.
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools.
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies.
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces.
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste.
- Washing blinds.
- Tidying up rooms.
- Monitoring cleaning supplies.
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs.
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors.
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry.
- Ironing clothing items.
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements.
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO certificate.
- 1 year work experience.
N25,000 – N30,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.